Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Seoul's financial assistance for egg freezing receives attention from single women
- Long Chuseok holiday to boost domestic trips
- N.Korea could use nuclear weapons at any stage of conflict: Pentagon
- [Today’s K
- Jungkook of BTS sweeps iTunes’ Top Songs charts in 100 different regions
- S. Korean industry minister visits Africa for World Expo bid, economic ties
- 2023 LoL World Championship to entertain esports fans